CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Remembering the Alamo

This morning my mom arrived back home from spending 3 weeks in Chile, with my 2 older bro's, the only this was...she didn't really arrive here...but in San Antonio soo...my dad..acually it was my sis, came in my room at 5 in the morning to wake me up to get ready to go...thankfully we didn't leave untill 5:30 so I got another 1/2 hour of sleep...yay....I was suppost to be the co-driver for my dad, but when we started driving and my dad puts on instramentle music, with it still being dark outside and me havin only had 2 1/2 to 3 hours of sleep...I was out....I switched with my sis for the back seat the fist stop we made...she had about 3 pillows with her so that made the rest of the ride all the way to the airport more comfy for me...what the others did I have no clue, I only woke up when we got there and had to get up to help with the bags....man...being the only teen guy left in ur family can be taxing....anyhow....after my younger bro, sis and nefew said their hi's we went to get gas, where I bought a really cool lighter to add to my stash...the pic on it was the cool part......we then went to the...AAAALLLAAMMMMOOOOO!!! oh wow....for my sis it was a very moving momment to be at a place were so many ppl were killed.....my lil bro and I didn't really share her thoughts...we found the Bowie Knives and muskets a lot more intreaging...so much so that I was planning on buying one...and I even talked my parents into saying yes....how?...well it wasn't that hard..I simply walked them over to where the knives were and asked if I coulf buy a small one..and my dad said "if ur gonna get a knife, might as well get a Bowie knife" which I was more then happy to...but the one I liked was $50 and my dad said that I could probably find another one cheeper on Ebay or something...and the momment it sounded all well and good...but now I wish I got it anyway....we went around and I ended up buying a shotglass....like I'm very gonna use it but it was cool so what the heck...oh and this pink squishy thinkie..it's so cool..and yes I did choose it pink....I have no clue what's in it...looks like shampoo but oh well it's still fun to play with.....and ofcourse what better thing to do when ur at the Alamo but to read a really good book...which I did, even though my sis thought I was nuts....u know maybe she's right...huh.....and then yeah my bro and I took some pixs of me since he didn't want to be on here..and then...we went to....the river walk...wasn't anything fancy really...not even a river if u ask me...but oh well we walked around there while my dad look pics of everything that moved...and didn't move... untill the kids started complaining their feet hurt...tipical...so we went back to the van but stopped at a interesting shot or two were I got to rub a fake fat guys tummy......and then lets see...we tried going to this skyscrapper resteraunt that I really wanted to go up, but then we found out we had to pay to park and to go in..so we dropped that..and started home...I was awake this time and my mom wanted to stay with the kids in the back...I'm not the lovely-dovey one with my parents anymore...another girl has taken their place in my life...wink....but they still talked a ton and I just put my headphones on a listened to what I like to call my "motivational mood music" although some of the song brought back good memmories of the past which make me feel sad..but I don't show it...ok so we get home...home sweet home...yeah right..I can't wait to leave it....and my mom started giving out the gifts my oldest bro sent for us and the ones she got for us..I got this necklace of a lizard carved outta some form or nut from my bro and another necklace made out of another form of nut and it's seed...I'll ware then sometime or another but right now I don't think the one I'm wareing will come off.....but they were cool none the less...then lets see..she showed us the pix and video on Chile and my bro's wedding and then when all that was done with..it was my turn....I first showed her the pics of the FDTP...good times y'all....or at least teh inportant once of "key ppl" and they I gave her the gift that my........ummm....VERY CLOSE + GOOD FRIEND....and I got for her....a really spiffy black shawl..I alomst wanted to keep it, it was so cool...she love it a tons...and that...my fellow readers ends my day...unless of course I can get into me writing this and all the faces I've made at the words I didn't know how to spell..but if I've even kept u this long I don't want to over-do it....untill u read again.....good morning, good evening....and good night





1 comments:

Charlie said...

john you got up at 5:45 not five thirty, and we left at 6.