CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving football

I finally got my hands on some of the pix of our Thanksgiving...this is what we did while the girls were cooking..thanks to Anjie, I got quite a few pix of myself :D

step one, two and three...and so on



playtime with the "grub"

when I was on Mike's team


Mike and Nates vicotry pose

when I got transferred to Nates team

I really don't remember what I was doing in the second pix.

I have to mention that even though Mike's team was in the lead when I changed sides, Nate and I won

3 comments:

Boo ya said...

okay i dont know wat his name is but the guy with the shirt on his head is hot.

Julzz Rolaa said...

maaann....his comp won le he pics grow big
send me all!...lookis like so much fun:D
and send me he ones of kaden holding he sick and laying on his ummy squashing his face...SUCH A LOVE...boh of u:*
>:D<
love u, baby!

Anonymous said...

wow john you really look nice in these pics.............i love how long your hair has gotten.