CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

lets have a beach party..in London

well I wasn't in London long enough to have a beach party...I was there like 3...maybe 4 hours..but ya..it was cool and freaky..I had to take shuttle from the plane to the air port and it was scary , for a few sec's when they drove on the left hand side of the road..but it was cool none the less...the view from the plane was awesome..couldn't see much going to London cuz it was dark..but I could see a bit when we were flying in clouds...ya and I didn't sleep cuz of the turbulence..made me sick so ya I just watched movies all night long :D...
anyhow...Germany is awesome..picture perfect if u ask me...there's still snow here so I love it..ya it's cold but nothing I can't handle...so don't worry mom..

0 comments: