CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10/2/09

I stared drawing/copying again..don't know why..just felt inspired I guess..here's some of the stuff I did today

this was originally drawn by Aimee and I copied it to my book..it doesn't look that good..I made one boob bigger then the other but oh well.


this pic was taken when I when to Seattle last yr


here it is black and white and color..I kinda changed some things around since I suck at drawing


I was bummed


I've been asked why I chose this to draw, I just saw it when I was online and thought I'd try to pull it off..this is the first hand I have drawn that looks like a hand...and believe it or not the ash tray was the hardest thing to do.


kinda clashes with the one above but everyone should know smoking is bad for u... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow really nice drawing(don't you dare put yourself down!)i like the one on the train tracks the best!

Anonymous said...

I know I know.