CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

brake it down boys

today me and the other John here went to work with some friends to destroy and porch, I have to say it was a great bit of fun, tairing out bourds hammering down nails and all the rest of things u do when doing such work....

when we first got to the place it looked discusting..I was scared I'd fall throught the floor it was so bad....not that I would have fallen it was basicly on the floor but u know the feeling...

I thought I was being smart when we went by wareing steel toe boots, however it wasn't till after I kicked a few bords that they weren't really steel-toe or if they were it was a very thin layer...
well anyhow....we started to "ground work" for the new one and tomorrow we'll start making it..I'll fill u in then..and I'll try to take some pix...

0 comments: