CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 8, 2007

I didn't know what to call this maybe someone has a idea

A smile on everyone’s faces but mine
I just never seem to find the time.

They all have something exciting, something new
All I have it memories of the past, places and you.

Tears pour inside but never come to show
What point is there in crying, no one can ever know.

They’ll never get what there is about me
Causes neither can I… or you.

Just a strange person in this cage of a world
Wincing as the strings of my heart get pulled.

Crawling trying to find a place to hide,
Feeling, scared, confused, and empty inside.

Clawing my face, trying to scrape out the memories
Of the things I used to do, they only make me think of you.

I build my power high,
Jump off and pretend I can fly. when I don’t have wings to try.

Trusting you that you can pull through
But can I trust myself to pull through with you.

Someone had to stay back to hold the evil at bay
If it was a choice between me and you, you know what I’d say.

You run I’ll stay and die so you can get away
I already feel dead anyway.

You just know that I love you
Come what way, and past my dieing day.

Now run away and go somewhere safe
You go I stay, I’ll follow you and be with you someday.

1 comments:

Boo ya said...

hey thats a reallly nice poem jp!! i loved it..forreal. you should write more. love ya.