CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Memory of You

The tears that fell
will fall again

the battle that was over
will again begin.

the sword that was buried
will soon rise.

men will scream, shout,
moan and die.

love found
but lost forever more.

the dragons fang is carved
deap on the door.

rain pours down bitter
burning the hearts and souls of men.

women will cry
weep and moarn.

fires blaze
destroying whats new

people stand + watch
they don't know what to do.

the seed that was planted long ago
will rise and spring a new.

power, life
a reason to be with you.

this I say, and be it true
cause of my loving memory of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that poem really speaks it's beautiful John the most beautiful one of yours that i have ever read.......my compliments....

Maltese King said...

thanks....it's funny cuz I didn't sit down and deside to write a poem when I got this, or the ones before this, they just came..a verse..and then the next..I didn't even have a idea of what I was writeing till I was done.

Boo ya said...

i really like it too. and i really liked the slideshow. almost made me cry.....:D

Leila said...

its me, john...pretty good stuff... I just refound your blog so I'll be checking this baby out. Check out our blog!
http://bananatunapie.blogspot.com