CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

fisrt week mark

I did it..I made it through the first week here in Joplin....yay...now I only have 2 months and 3 weeks till I'm a voteing member......
well lets see...whats some of the things thats happened this past week....well I've done more yard work then I have in the whole 4 yr of liveing in Houston...my back and ashoulders are killing me from all the weed wacking I've done, we were almost hit by a ungodly number or tornado's..like within 2 miles from our house..., my gauge shrunk a size so now it's a O instead of a OO..I think I'm gonna take them out..I'm a lil sad about it but it's worth it...mom,charity, or anj...no offence but I'm not going back there, sorry....
and lets see...oh I'll put the pix of my room up on here since I haven't gotten around to it before...


my bed side


other side from bed


how I fit in


my door isn't it cool?

oh right how could I forget...last monday I went to the mall here...mallest thing I've seen but anyhow I got this really coolo ring with a scorpion engraved in it...I've always wanted a ring like this so I bought it...it rocks...yay
this monday weir gonna play paintball...it's gonna be awsome...

0 comments: