CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

shoot'm up

today we went out and played paintball...it was really cool..and besides the fact that I was shot 4 time it was really fun...Richard was trhe main person on my team..well the one person on my team that I grouped with..we called ourselves "cow's with guns"...and then we changed it to "chickens in choppers"....needless to say we were a good team.....so lets see....all in all I was shot 4 times..and all but one came from aaron...Richard gave me the fourth...shot me in the back that lil punk...well so did Aaron but that wasn't after I was already out....anyhow..I'm still alive and the bruses will go away....we took some pix but not with my cam so when I can get ahold of them I'll put them up for u'all

0 comments: