CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy birthday Leila and Charlotte



today marks 3 thinks for me...1 it's Leila's birthday...19 now I believe 2 it's Charlotte's birthday and I'm sure she's 19...but

the think today reminds me of most is last yr...last yr today we, Leila and I, were at the FDTP where I had the funnest month of my life as yet,...those were great times...I'm gonna miss them...

I have this really great video of the dance the guys did for leila last yr, but I don't think she's really want me to put it up so I wont....anyhow Happy Birthday u 2...love u MWAH

1 comments:

Leila said...

oh grose, thats such a yack picture. And btw I turned 18 not 19, member I was the youngest girl of the FDTP bunch. Anyhoo, thank you luv for the post. You're a sweetie. Hope things have been ok with you.