CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

uuuuhhhhhhh


I'm so annoyed...for the best week or so me, charity and a few others in my home have been watching this really cool Robin hood TV show...and I'm on season 2 Episode 11 but I can't find episode 12 or 13 and it's really frustrateing cuz it was so cool and not that they don't have anymore for now...it's like something is missing...I mean u showed check it out too....honestly it doesn't follow any book I've ever read about Robin and I thought the girls were kinda silly watching it but it turned out to be really good and the actress for Marion is super hot....why do all good things have to end?...and I'm not just talking about this....

2 comments:

Boo ya said...

here check out this link:

http://www.sidereel.com/Robin_Hood

scroll down and i think you'll find what youre looking for. :D love ya

Maltese King said...

Sis u are a angel...lol...I love you :D