CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

here and gone

Man, has it really almost been 3 months since I fist got here? time really go's fast when ur haveing fun...sadly all good things seam to have to come to a end..dispite my mom's efforts I haven't been able to get my Maltese passport so I have to leave Germany, which I really don't want to do I really like it here...so I might go to Turkey for a while till I can get my paperwork taken care of, or, I'll find some way to get a visa or go to a country here thats not a part of the EU. eather way I'm pritty sure that when I do get things worked out I'm gonna come back here, it's like my home now..I love it here, the ppl are awesome and everything else it super cool

2 comments:

Eman said...

yup, super nice home, enjoy life anyways if you are far though. Life can actually be wonderful

David Mayo said...

Yeah. hey you could take a little trip to switzerland and back for visa!!!... get David and mer to give you a ride!... or something. yeah but do think about moving to southamerica.