CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

I went to the mall today, and Mannie was talkin to the lady about the Asian zodiac and was telling her what her yr ahead will hold and such...Mannie was getting all into it, so she's like "John u should totally see what ur's is"...so why not I did..I was the horse..so the lady started telling me about my yr..and so far everything she said will happen has...# 1. this isn't gonna be a good yr for me...honestly so far it hasn't been my best. #2 I will go through a very tough break up....I have, my hardest yet. #3 money will come and go...like I've been given money but have had to spend it on food and what not..so also has happend. and #4 I will get hurt and it will be bad and I'll be in pain...now this was the tricky one, cause this yr I have been hurt pretty bad and was in pain..Grace and Mishi would know what I'm talking about...but there's still 8 months left in the yr I could always get hurt again. however seeing that the first 3 things have already happened I'm inclined to think that the fourth has also...but if not...bring it on

0 comments: