CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

today is my one month mark for being back in the states...time go's faster when ur haveing fun thats for sure....seemed like a yr ago I came here...anyhow, these are some of the things I've got done this past month 1. got a cell 2. got my drivers license 3. I got a job 4. I'm gonna be a model...as surpriseing as that sounds...like whoever thought me, John, would become a model some day...I was shocked myself when I was told I'd make a "great model"...we'll see how it go's I guess...
I have to say at most...no all of these things would not have happend with out nates help hooking me up with friends and makeing me call around and learn how to get around by bus and bike....oh and ofcourse Mannie who helped me a ton, driving me around and picking me up and all...her and nates would play like "good cop, bad cop" with me..not like a game but u know...since I'm his bro nate was the "mean" one..no he was concered that I was set up before he left...it's all good...
so now I guess I just have to see how I do at work...if I do good the boss will send me around on shows and stuff..super cool...
all I need to do now is be happy with myself....still working on it

0 comments: