CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Die,John,die

is there a way to express great amounts of pain,sorrow, anger, jealousy, love, hate, joy, and the feeling of utter loneliness and failure all the the same time in words or music? if there is please enlighten me...I hate this feeling but all I want to do when I get it is blow the blood hell outta something...Elena knows a lil of what I mean, only cause she saw me like this....I want to express myself but I can't..there's no way to write it for the reader to catch all that I'm going through and no song that says all the right words....uhhhhh....this is wrong but sometimes I want to die with frustration

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm, yea John, it's called 'teen hormones'
Sexual frustration, not to mention you're just weird, so you add that to the sexual frustration and you're bound to get what you have...yucky. And no MASTURBATION won't help. But a sheep might? hehe

Maltese King said...

Ricky u are so gay...

Anonymous said...

HAaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

John why do you allow such comments on your blog.....lol