CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

trix of the mind

it seams I haven't written much lately besides some poems..I guess that because nothing is going on that is really worth writing about. life go's on as normal the most part.
I was think how long it is till I leave the states, 2 months. and I started thinking about it..and 2 months isn't really that long..it sounds like a long cuz in ur mind it is, but it'll sound longer if u put it into daz and longer still if u look at it in week, 63 days or 8 to 9 weeks..but then I started to think and look over past weeks and I noticed how fast the weeks go by. it seems one had barley begun before it's already over and the next beings..so really 2 months isn't that long..it's just the way we think, we make it sound like a long time in our minds...I guess a lot of things are just "in our head"..so I have less time to get ready then I then I thought

0 comments: