CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

huge water balloon



today my dad asked me to clean out the balloon closet..so while I was doing it I found this huge balloon, the first thing that came to be was to make it into a water balloon..so I got my lil bro and we went out back and took my dads old tool box and put the balloon inside and filled it up...I think we could have made it bigger but I didn't want to risk popping it so I made it like this...my sis charles came out after a lil and her and I decided to try and pick the thing up..
we rolled the tool kit over to the grass and tried lifting it, but being that it was, what we guessed, 50lbs that didn't work..we then rolled it out if the bin and onto a piece of cardboard ...and tried lifting it again..again with no success. So then we tried putting it into a box, lifting the box and then opening the bottom and catch the balloon..the only prob was as soon as I lifted it..the bottom broke and charles wasn't strong enough to catch it, so we put it back down.
I thought I'd see just how heavy it was, so I laid down and had charles roll it on top of me..it was a weird feeling but fun until charles started kicking it, trying to make it pop on me. so I pushed it off. Then Kevin,Charles and I gathered around it and each took a side, we lifted it to our hips but then Kev's hands started to slip so he pushed it toward charles to get a better grip, but she dropped it and it popped on her...she reaped what she tried to sow...lol

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.