CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nothin

well that's basically whats been happening with me...nothing new..or at least not important enough to really write about..ok..let me thing there might be one or two things...oh right, last Saturday I went to do my GED work right, and I got the test results for a test I had taken the week before, I thought I did really bad cuz I had to guess some of the answered when I was doing the test, I hate having to work and be timed....but when I got the paper I found that I had all A's, in Math, Language and reading..so I was really happy about that...but what made the day better was then my teacher said that since I scored A on all of them I was eligible to take the finally test, instead of having to wait till mid November to do it...which is so freak in cool cause that means I can leave home earlier it I can..and I pass that is.
OK then lets see, on "free day" I went with my lil sis and bro to a friends house and I was dropped off at the mall for a lil were I did some "shopping" I just bout some earrings and made a list of things I wanted to save up for...nothing to fun....I did get a lot of reading done so that's was cool....
then oh yes..today we got a bunch of clothes and I got some really cool shirts and a pants or two..man I needed some new stuff ..I got this one really cool pare of pj's but my mom doesn't want me to ware them...just cause they have flowers on them...but of course I'm still gonna, just take them off before I get up...
well that pretty much it...like I said...nothin really new to talk about

0 comments: