CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Nightmare

Lastnight I did something I haven't in a long, long time and I hope I don't do it again for a very very long time to come...I cried myself to sleep....
the last time I remember doing that was when I was 10, when my bro died, thats the last time I remember doing that.
I never liked crying, in public or in private, but I guess sometimes I can't hold a serious face anymore. when I feel that all I had has slipped away and the line to the boat it cut and I'm floating away with no hope or being found.
I guess there are times when the flood-gates have to be opened or be destroyed along with everything else.

2 comments:

Kelsey Noble said...

That's so sad, why did you cry yourself to sleep?

Boo ya said...

awwwwwwwww johny....