CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

A place to hide

The "Jack" inside has run to hide
and my serious side returns to play

the side that cries 'I don't care if I live or die
cause I'm already dead inside anyway.'

with nowhere to hide and this pain inside
I go with the flow as we walk on our way

my foolish side was here for a time
but seriousness was here to stay.

We have nowhere to hide
but we don't care if we live or if we die

weir already dead inside anyway.

You were always worried something was wrong
when my serious side came my way

and you were right all along
but your love was to strong, and kept it at bay.

But now your gone
so it cooly comes along to say

'I knew you were wrong
thow u dinied it all along

but I knew you'd see the error of your ways
so come along, take my hand, and let us go and play.'

But I want to be free
from this pain inside me

I need a place to hide
where seriousness seldoms finds

and there I want to stay.

Give me your love, the touch from above
to keep it again at bay

your love is the thing
that can heal all my stings

and there I long to say
so,please,give you love my way....again.

0 comments: