CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

battle for ur sanity

I sware school is out to kill any brains u might have had and fill ur head with cnfusion and make u all stressed..I know..I just had a test in my school this morning, not good first think in the morning to go kill ur brain cells, I mean god, it's like a demond, comes in slowly so u don't notice it and the BAM it all hits down, I've taken timed tests before but this one, this one totaly took the cake, maybe it was cuz it was the pre-final test or the fact that thry added on 2 other subs that they never gave me before but whatever the reason I was so stressed by the time I was done, my head felt like it was gonna pop, and ppl around me noticed it too..and it wasn't only me that was feeling that way. Science,History, and Lang reading I did with minimal stress, some but not much, my teach was cool and lets me take a break...I could have left if I wanted to but this bloody diploma is my ticket away from home so I need it...after the break though she asked me if I wanted to stop or keep going, I only had 3 subs left, 2 in math, and lang writing, and it wasn't another hour before my ride was comin to pick me up so I took the math.
and few questions into the thing and I started to feel the stress again...a few more and BAM I was freakin out..mainly cuz the probs were no asked right but I have to figure them out on paper cuz I didn't have a calculator...I think I barley passed that bloody thing..I guessed a lil less then half the probs..so much for me being the smartest dude in the class.
but really I thinks school it out for us. weir walkin the razors edge and school is like the lil weight on one side of u that is a lil to heavy and big-bada-boom u fall.

0 comments: