CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving with Tinchers

Turkey,Cranberries,cakes, pies, mashed potato's, sweet potato pie, corn, punch..and so much more are the things that make up for Thanksgiving right? well those all did for me too, but the coolest part about this Thanksgiving was spending it with the Tinchers, who I've known for 10yrs but haven't seen for 4yrs..and man have there been changes in them..I mean, before they left I was talker and had a chance at winning from time to time when we spared..now..I'm still taller but only by a few inches and all of them can kick my ass, they all do marshal arts, it's crazy how flexible they are now. anyhow it was great seeing them again.
the first night we got there we stayed up till 5..well Silas and I did...the adults went out for some drinks so we watched a movie and they just chilled for a while...but yeah..we got caught staying up so late cause we didn't think about turning off the light, and my dad walked in and said we had to go to bed..anyhow...all in all it was a blast..brought back good old memories of fun stuff we did..most of witch was bad stuff but still fun to remember.......here are some pix.

0 comments: