CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

to close

The other night I was about to go to sleep but it was really hot so I reached to the top of my bed to get a cloth I had there to wet and put on my head to cool me off, well it wasn't there cuz it had fallen off the bed. so I sat up and reached over and grabbed it, while I was pulling my had up though I felt something start to pinch my arm, I thought it was just the bed post so I lowered my arm to move around it but when I pulled it back up again the pinching was still there..I was like "what on earth is on my bed that can be pinching me like that?" and then it dawn on me..eariler I had tossed one of my knifes under my pillow when the kids came into the room and now the tip was coming out from under the pillow and stabbing into my arm, and the arm I was leaning on to hold myself up was what was pushing it, and if I got off that arm I'd fall towards the knife...finally I managed to get my other hand under the pillow and pull the knife away...needless to say I moved the knofe from under my pillow...it's was kinda freaky but cool at the same time..cuz when I looked at my arm, had it been just a lil deaper and the tip of the knife just a lil sharper it would have punctured...and it's a good thing it wasn't those things...I like my arm the way it is thank u
'

0 comments: