CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

School bus's...


I hate then, really I do. and it's not just cuz they take ppl to the think I hate most..it's very time something cool happens in my life, or I see someone I've really wanted to...it's always on a bloody school bus, and now very time I see one I get all bummed...for example, I knew Mary Dawn 2yrs before I met her, and when we go to pick her up from the air port for WS...it's in a school bus....the first/last time I see her too..she came on the bus and left on the bus
FDTP, where I met Elena, best month of my bloody life mind u, again on a school bus...infact the same one as with Mary Dawn....it's so annoying...cuz like I said, now any bloody school bus I see makes me think of those good times and how some may never bloody happen again...

0 comments: