CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Do you love me?

This is a Story I heard from a friend.

There was a young couple that were going out on a motorbike, they only had one helmet and the boyfriend was wearing it.
As they were "driving" down the street a while later, the girlfriend ask if they could slow down cause they were doing to fast for her. "Do you love me?" the boyfriend asked, "what?" the girlfriend replied, "Do you love me?" the boyfriend repeated "Yes I do" she answered "Tell me that you love me" the boyfriend said. "I love you so much" she insisted "hug me" the guy said and she did "ok," he said after a moment "take the helmet and hold on."

Later that day,in the news, it was reported that that couple had been in a accident, the brakes had failed. The driver had died,having been flung from the bike, the girl however survived cause she was wearing the helmet that he gave her.

the point of the story, if there's someone you love make sure you tell them, you never know when they could be gone forever.

Elena, I know I've told u this before, but once is never enough for me, I love you tons.

2 comments:

Boo ya said...

jp...aw...thats terrible.

Maltese King said...

yeah..I figured someone was gonna say something like that.