CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

DAY 2

Day 2
8:30. Woke up....I accually got my lazy butt outta bed...makeing progress anyhow (makes loading gun sound) let the day begin.

9:00. I took a shower, God knows my hair needed it, it looked like I just walked out of a sandstorm .

9:30. haven't done anything since the shower, Andrew is makin bfast, and ya...I'm waiting on that.....man when ur in Mex u know it...the smell is the first thing to hit u...smells like sewer right now...

11:00.weir getting ready to go now, to Mesquital, it's a island....it'll be fun...well last time it was. the evens of the past hour I can't write about here....lets just say they were...tense,,,,I ended up not eating in the end.

11:15. I stepped in dog poop...just my luck..

11:30. morning snack, doughnuts, yummy....haven't had one of those in ages, anyhow, we carry on.

12:00 here's some new thingsto add to the list of sights...horses and cactus's...otherwise, still cows, fields/plains, and tree's...more like shrubs ....all of wich look dead...the road is ok for now, but it'll be a killer soon...oh and it looks like it's gonna rain too...oh joy.
I hope to find a dead cow, or something dead, that I could take a skull from, preferably with horns though.

12:20. we got stopped at a army checkpoint, charity is all like "this is the closest I've been to a machine gun!" ...Amor is witnessing the the guys now..so I don't know how long we'll be here.

1:00. oh look, sand, sand, more sand, oh and dried up rivers, cardboard shack , ....and sand...no skulls though, there's plenty of dead things...just not cows.

1:10 we stopped to pick up someone who lived on the island and who was gonna help us, but she couldn't come...she had broblems at work that had to be seen to....weir still going to Mesquetal, but not with her to help us...we'll manage.

1:15. weir at the docks now, gonna take a boat to the island now...here's is where I cut for a while.

4:40 ok, weir off the island now, I am so tired..I was on keeping the kids entertained , and man, they were terror's...we played soccer and catch and they wiped me out...me and Andrew...we were chasing this one kid for ages, both of us..but he was so fast...and he was running fare foot....and when we did catch him he was a squirmer..., and they were strong lil buggers....all in all in was a good trip...it didn't rain in the end..infact it was quite hot..I got sunburned....weir on our way back now.

5:10. just driving, I would try to sleep if the road wasn't so bumpy.

5:30. we past the army checkpoint again, so now we should be back in town soon...I'm gonna try and take a nap now though.

6:00 weir backat the house...I'm still tired, the nap didn't work...the road was to bumpy.

7:00 weir just laying around, everyone is wiped out ...don't think we'll do anything tonight...it sucks, I have a headache, 3 stiles..one on my right eye and 2 on my left...and I have sunburn....whyyy

END OF DAY 2

0 comments: