CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

it came, happened, and went....life go's ok

well it came...around 1 am Sunday morning January 13th..I turned 18....how did it go?..like any normal sunday would..got up and went ballooning all day, I don't thing to many ppl remembered..I mean I had to remind a few ppl and no one called me..I had to call them....even my parents didn't say happy birthday till the evening....maybe cuz I was out all day ....but yeah my dad had to go out to get the cake and ice cream after I got home....they sang for me and ya..we watched a movie..not the best acting but the chick was hot so it was ok....I didn't get to hear the words I wanted to...at least not from the right person, but I got something close anought the next night.....as far as gifts go...beside the one I got myslef....nothin...well someone might be sending me something but not sure yet..and my sis said she might take me out somewhere...so that'll be cool to...
ok so..the things I'm most thankful for this past yr...well thats easy...the first and foremost thing is I'm thankful I was with Elena for a month, best month of my life mind you, and I'm thankful I was able to go to the FDPT, that was awesome..and I guess Ws too...and lets see.....ya I'm thankful for all my friends...old and new...and everyone thats had to put up with me...I know that can be tough at times......
ok now the goals....
I want get my GED, go to Joplin, learn to play the violin and guitar...learn to cook and to speak Spanish better...oh ya and get my drivers licenses....and ya....thats about it I think....for now..I'll probably think of others later...

1 comments:

Boo ya said...

happy bday.....sorry i didnt wish it on the day. but hey te amo anyway. x