CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

DAY 4 & 5

well...today sucked for me...it turned out that not only did I have a headache but had also gotten heat stroke ...so basically I was in bed all day today, with my head and eyes threatening to burst into flames....I seriously couldn't open more then one eye at a time ....
and besides all that..today was the day we were going to go shopping, but I could go....
then in the evening everyone got a cake and they were gonna watch a movie but I couldn't make it down stairs ether...oh and did I mention my throat is killing me too?....

Day 5
I feel slightly better but not good enough to talk around, my dad said I look like the walkin dead and more then likely I do...I know my hair was scary this morning, but there was no way I was wetting it, it was so cold this morning that I could see my breath, while I was under my blanket....
anyhow...I eventually had to get up cuz we were gonna go home today...so I did but it was straight from the bed to the car...where I slept for as much of the time as I could....it's not sunny, thank god, or my head would be killin me even more....
Kev says he's starting to get a headache....my mom thinks maybe he's getting what I have but I've never heard or headaches spreading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay!! i do love travel logs! hey i have a HUGE question for you..how do you put those super cool looking cluster maps up on your blog??? i wanna put one...if julie agrees.................

Maltese King said...

I really don't remember, it was complicated though....sorry