CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mex trip

this week my fam and I too0k a trip to Mexico...there's how the first day went

Day 1

We left home at 11:25, went and got gass then had to come back cuz my dad was waring the wrong shoes…we left again at 11:50.


We stopped at Wal-mart around 1, to get some snacks, I was gonna by “The Italian Job” bt this place was so small I wouldn’t have baan able to get around my dad, so I didn’t.


3:00. we stop for lunch, I wanted to eat @ subway and since there was one like 2 blocks way from the HEB that my parents were shopping at, my mom said I could go to it…..it turned out to be a bath….not sooner had I started then it started raining..and only got worse as I went…by time I came back I was socked…still am…

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/09.gifWeir back on the road now, 3:15, my mom is makin sandwiches for everyone, besides me that is, it’s funny everyone got something to drink, right, at Heb…and without trying to, I got the healthiest one..and that’s not normaly like me….so I thought it was funny…I just like Dole juice…


I’m bored, we still have 3 hours to go and I finally finished the book I was reading but I don’t have part 7…so I have to read one of my older ones “Gates of Fire” it’s pretty good…what am I saying…it’s about Sparta…it’s awesome…but I still with I had book 7 of the wheel of time…sign…oh well ptl…


5:00. charity is all bummed , we just heard that Heath Leger died somehow today, and she’s all sad about it….well he was a good actor..so I guess she has a reason to be…the world is running out of good actors…all the new ones suck…he was 28.


5:30. fields, cows, tree’s and farms…that’s about all there is out here…I’m listening to music and reading, sometimes both, but mostly listening to music…it’s pretty cloudy so I can’t really see good, so I don’t read much.


6:00. still driving…weir almost at the border though.


6:30. in Brownsville, weir looking for Amor, then weir gonna cross the border, right now though weir havin a hard time finding the meating spot, we’ll find it though.


7:00. we met up with Amor and now we have another prob…we have to much stuff, if we get stopped at the border we coud get out an taken away. So weir gonna go to another home here and drop some of the stuff off there, then weir gonna cross.


8:00 we dropped off the clothes and r now heading to the border, it’s pitch black, I can’t see where I’m writing, I’ll explain more when we get to the border.


9:25. still in the states, the kids were hungry so we stopped to eat….so weir still on this side, we should be going now though.


9:35 at the border (cross fingers)……and we got a green light for our van, yay, …..but Amor and her car got a red though….we’ll see how that go’s.


9:45. we left the border cause there was nothing we could have done there and got to her home, she arrive right after us….so weir here.....oh guess what, I just found out that Gabe, the dude that was in my cabin at the FDTP lives in this home now too…
END OF DAY 1...to be continued

0 comments: