CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

set back

agghh..this is so annoying...lastnight Silas and I were tuning my violin, since I didn't go to any parties, and everything was going fairly well....when a small piece broke...it wasn't a huge piece and we were able to find it and put it back together...but it was one of those cases that when it broke once it breaks again....not that it did again...we heard this noise and looked and saw that it was coming undone again...so now I have to return it and either get a new one or try to get this one fixed...I don't want to have to send it back but there might not be another choice...maybe I'll get a better one...
it's so unfair, Jade got his violin on ebay and it worked fine with not problems, Stephy also got her's from ebay and it worked too, but when I get one it breaks...just my luck

0 comments: