CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

close call

yesterday at around 9:45 or 10 I was on comp when I heard a crashing sound coming from the hallway near my sis's room and my 1 1/2 yr old nephew crying right after...I can't think of a time I've run faster in y house then I did then...charity got there first but as soon as she saw blood she handed him to me and ran and hide behind the toilet ....and then tried to crawl under my moms bed...like that could help any....I picked him up and at first sight I thought it was really really bad...we course anyone would when u see a kid with blood running down his face....I passed his to my dad who was coming up the stair, cuz I had no clue how to handle a kid that was bleeding with a 2' by 1' cut right above his left eye, and started ordering ppl top do things...my mom to go to the room, charity to get outta the way, kev to help dad or pick u the class from the mirror that had fallen, tellin Ethan and Vanny to stay in there room and outta the way and stuff like that...when something happens where I can't really do anything about it thats what I tend to do...that and get angry cuz I can't do anything...I then went to call Anjie since I was one of the only ones who was not crying and could probably tell her without making her go into a state of ultra panic...which I did a good job of doing cuz my the time I was finished tellin her she was laughing and some parts...what I told her was fact...it looked a lot worse then it really was and that dad was takin him to the hospital to get it stitched up.....
so then u would think that it was all over and I could kinda relax right? I mean he was going to the hospital, Kev and I had cleaned up the class so there wasn't anything more to worry about...WRONG...there was still my mom,charity, ethan and Vanny to calm down...and my mom was the hardest...a friend that was driving anjie to the hospital sujested I "give her something to drink" so I tried that...I made some spiked eggnog and tried to give it to her..she didn't want it...so I drank it...then we tried a movie..nope...music...again no....nothing seemed to work...
charity calmed down on her own and the kids were distracted ......but only when he came back from the hospital did she finally calm down...heck he looked like nothin had even happened ...running around crashing into stuff and trying to tell us what happened in his language oh goo's and gaa's and whatever he uses...it was quite an adventure to say the least...well not so much on his part....it was a lil crazy when it was going on but he's fine and alive so yeah PTL...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's kinda freaky.

Anonymous said...

a lil?...u'd be glad u weren't here when it happened...u would have been right beside Charity under the bed

Amy said...

ahahha most likely, blood makes me queasy.