CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

U so totaly rock Dude.

Today I went out ballooning and it was going really slow and I was really bored..being that my sis, Anjie, didn't come with me this time so I didn't have anyone to pug in some way or another...anyhow..around 7:30 or so...maybe earlier, a friend of mine who works there came and asked me when I was gonna pack up, I told that I probably was gonna do that soon since it wasn't so good and he sujested I go in the back and play games, I told him I didn't have a card to do that with so he pulled out a card from his pocket and told me to use his..so I did..there was about $15 on there and I used the whole thing up...he had.."sourse" that would fill it back up for him whenever he wanted so it didn't matter...so thenI was trying to get tickets so I could get a prize and he was like "oh u want tickets?, come over here" and he went over to one of the game that u get tickets with and, since he worked there, he had a key so he opened it, since it needed to be fixed anyhow and he got me 600 tickets...it was so cool...so with those 600 tickets I got this cute lil guy...


and then he wanted one to, but since he worked there he couldn't so he got me another 700 tickets to get him one too...and the rest we..anj and I..used on the kids..it was fun.
I only got it this evening and I already have ppl asking me for it.

0 comments: