CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Why Love?

Out of all the bloody games in this world, why does love have to be the hardest one? not one of the hardest, no, but THE hardest known to man. I mean blood and bloody ashes..I've played Risk, Age of Empires, poker, war, halo, Rage incoming, commandos, and all these other bloody computer and non-computer games, and for every one there is always some where or something u can use or do to cheat on it with. But love? no, there's no bloody site you can go online and find "how do you get someone who says they don't love to fall in love with you?" or go to cheat mode and write "love me" or "stupid cupid" like u can in all these other games . and the most annoying part about the bloody "love game" is it's so addicting. I'm serious, you can loose, have your heart ripped out, cut to a million pieces, betrayed, used...and all the rest but you still line back up for it again and again.
Someone should really make a anti-love pill or a rehab, I'd sure take it if I didn't bloody want to keep playing the "game". But, back to the point, why is love such a hard game to play? you can finally find the girl of your dreams..the one u'd "love forever" but when u have her...suddenly... u think that's ur in love with that girl there too, oh and that one there...and don't forget the blond in the back...is there something wrong with us humans that once we have love it isn't enough with just one person, we always have to have another that has something else we think we'd "love" .
I'm not trying to say anything bad about love, hey, I love love, I love being in love, I love to be loved, and I sure as hell love to make love...aka...sex...which comes from love, or SHOULD..I have a personal habit of never saying "I love you"..UNLESS...I do love that person in some way.
So I don't have a prob with it, I just don't get why does love have to be so hard to find, and once found hard to keep?

0 comments: