CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm crazy

I put up with everything for 2 weeks, not that I have any other choice, just to make a half hour to maybe, if I'm lucky, a hour phone call.
people probably think it's stupid for me to be "freakin out" over a phone call, but what u got to understand is that this phone call isn't any normal phone call...this call,that I wait every 2 weeks to make, is what "fuels" me for the next 2 weeks till I can call again.
As it is, not being able to call every week, as I used to be able to, is driving me bloody insane.
the point? I'm stupid and crazy?...
well yes, I am. not everyone is normal I guess. some people ,like me, need things, like a phone call, to keep us going.
If you know what I mean then it'll make sense to u...if you don't...don't worry one day u will.

0 comments: