CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 21, 2007

I feel like ****

I don't know...maybe it's cuz I miss ppl or that I'm bored or one of any number of things...personally I think it's both of the above...but mainly the first....
I may not act it but I'm really a sentimental guy...I mean there is probably a memory for some person with every song I listen to...thats the way it works song attach to ppl, ppl to places, and place to what happened and if I so much as think of one of those things it all comes to me...
not that I'm listening to music right now...just lookin through blogs but I guess it has the same effect on me.....I like all my friends...my real friends that is...and I miss them a ton too...some more then others... but still miss the others too...
theres this one friend I have,I love her to death,...and I write to her every day...and sometimes I don't hear from her in weeks...she's busy so I understand....but still I write her...I've never really like keepin a diary but with her it's almost like I am...well at least this one talks back...I write every evening about what I did that day and all the things that happened...and I have no clue if she even reads all that I send..but if I don't do it I feel really....disgusted with myself like I missed doing something every important....I don't really know why I'm writing about it here since I did write her today...but I guess it has to do with the memory thingie...
I just feel really...distant right now...there's one person who will know what mood I'm in and what I'm lookin like right now....so I guess I'll go see if there's something I can do to find my way back.

1 comments:

Eyemnah said...

Well....you dont need to to feel disgusted with your self just cause you didn't write to her one day.....there are other thing that are more important then her.....and believe me she does read all your emails.....even if she dosnt answer them all..