CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

I went to the dentist

when I was a kid I used to like going to the dentist, cuz they always game me toys and candy after I was done...but as I got older I started to dislike it more and more....well today I went for my 6 month cleaning and I have to say it was probably the quickest, painless one i have had in a long time...mainly cuz my teeth were A-ok....and I didn't have any cavities...being that I'm not as much of a junk food eater as I used to be..and also the fact that once u get to were u start kissin u learn very quick to make sure u brush ur teeth and have as good breath as u can....
anyhow the whole thing only took like 10 minutes and then I was outta there...the longest part probably was waiting for the x-rays to be finished...the rest was really quick...thank god...

0 comments: