CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

I want a kid

ok..I know what most of u ppl are going to say "Are u sure about this?" "U don't know what ur talking about" "wait till your older" "live ur teen yr's first" and blah blah blah...I think I've heard it all from my sis already, but I've thought it over a ton in the last few months and I still feel the same, I want a kid.
I help my sis take care of her kids so much that if I have to watch anymore it might as well be my own, right?
I already have the names picked out and everything, course they might have to change but at least I have a idea.
I want a girl, preferably, and I know who I want the mom to be...but thats another things...
oh well I just thought I'd mention that.

2 comments:

Boo ya said...

dont tell anyone, but ditto.

Maltese King said...

ok, it will be our little secret...hi5