CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm alive

I've made it out alive...I have to say this morning when the alarm went off there was nothing more that I wanted to do then smash the thing, pull my blanket back over my head and roll over and go back to sleep...but I managed to crawl outta bed...this is the earliest I've ever gotten up for something that I hate...but anyhow...I got up, fixed my hair and went and made a bfast of eggs and leftover spaghetti with toast, and rhubarb pie for desert....probably the biggest bfast I've made myself and eaten in ....well forever ...
anyhow, I made it to the place with like 20minutes to kill, but I still stood in the hall infront of the room, I was pretty much the first person in the whole school...anyhow pretty soon the others from the class started to come and I started to talk with a few of them...
anyhow....the first test was reading and I did that one fairly quickly and I wrote my essay too..something I had to make up cuz I couldn't think of a "positive change thats happened in my life"...I could have written about someone that caused a positive change in my life but I don't think she would have liked that to much..and I finished like 45minutes before everyone else..and my the teachers, who barely spoke English themselves? asked me to leave the room as soon as I was done...which I had no prob with, cuz thats when me and the ppl I was talking with, 2 of the guys and this one girl started talking..they were cool...the chick was pregnant and 17, so I was talking with her about how I've been helping my sis with her kids and stuff, it was cool to hear that she wanted to have her kid...not very many do these daz sadly...with they guys we talked about life and how we deal with out bro's and sis's and stuff...guy talk I guess u could say....oh and I called my mom during that time to let her know I was still alive....well now came the subject I feared and hate the most over all the rest....math...the first 45 minutes I was allowed to use a calculator, wich I didn't use that much cuz I think easier when I write down the prob, and the probs were quite stupid so it was makin my head hurt useing it...about 95% of the whole math test was story problems...how I hate those, and I guessed a few toward the end cuz I needed to use the restroom but couldn't till I was done so I was answering them as fast as I could, I just pray I didn't get to many wrong....
after that we had one more test before lunch break, and that was reading, and oh boy, I flew through that one, it was so easy, instead of a 20 minute lunch break, which is what we were supposed to have, I got to have a 45 minute one....I spent half of that time talking cuz the line at subway was way to long for my liking....this was around 1pm or so...
the final 2 test were done one after the next..not breaks in between, just one after then next...we were supposed to finish at 4 but instead we did at 3...and becuz I made a mistake and had to go back and find where I messed up, I finished last of us 4 and by the time I was out, I only found and was able to say bye to one of the guy...sniff...
I guess all I can do now is wait 1o to 15 daz to see if I passes, please continue to keep that in ur prayers..I'll let my blog readers, whoever u may be, know what I get them and if I passed.

0 comments: