CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm so Happy

I just found out today that there wouldn't be a XD this yr,
this might sound really weird to some of u that I could be happy about something like this but let me explain....this has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders...more personally then anything else but ya...thats something I wont write about but the ppl that know, will know what I mean....but also that means I don't have as much reading to do as I thought I might have to....stupid reason but it's kinda true...also this means that I....MIGHT...be able to visit my friend in Germany this summer, if everything works out...or go to my bro's Navy graduation...but ya
I guess I can look on the bright side and say that this is the happiest I've been in a while, I mean I was so happy that I hugged my sis, Charity, which I never do.....hugging isn't a big thing in my fam...we need our spaces...so ya....

0 comments: