CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

once is not enought

In the past week, in fact 4 days, I have, thanks to the help of my nephew Ethan, been hurt to the point where there was blood or swelling....the first time was the other day, I was playing with them at get-out, A.football. and since I'm like twice+ their height I went on my knee's so it would a lil fairer, well Ethan comes up behind me and jumps/pushes me..so I stumbled forward and smash my knee into a root...and it hurt really bad...I was as mad as a hornet...I got up and continued to play, but later in the evening it was hurting when I bent it. So I pulled up my pants legs, I ware long pants like all the time, and my right knee , the one I banged, was twice the size of my left....so I had to put it in a rap for a day or so...thankfully it's fine now...for the most part, as long as I don't move it to fast...
And then there's today...this wasn't 100% his fault, no matter how he says "look what I gave John"..but still he was the reason behind it...
again it was at get-out and I was watching them, I watch them a bit as u can guess, and he was riding his bike and I was listening to my MP3 and he was like "hey John, u think u can catch me?" I said yes so he wanted me to try, so I did and caught him...well a lil later he wanted me to try again, this time though I used my bro, Kev's, bike and went riding after him...all was going fine up and down the street, around the turn and on the way back too....it was when we were almost home when it happened...my foot slipped off the peddle, it just rained this morning, and I slide 2 ft on my side..scraping my elbow,the side of my stomach and my thigh...again on my right side....this hurt like bloody hell, as anyone can figure, and yes I did yell....not a girlie kinda one, but something instead of cussing. One of the neighbors was out side and was asking if I was ok, so I got up...not showing my elbow which I knew was bad and told him I was find and had worse etc etc etc....
I went inside and looked at my damage in the mirror, then got a towel outta the cupboard along with the alcohol and went to my sis Anj, she's the only one who was the stomach to do what I needed done in my fam, which was pour the alcohol on the cut.....god did it sting...thats what the towel was for..I bit it while she was doing it....it was a lil odd cuz later I put a lil alcohol on the scratch on my thigh and it stung worse then my elbow did..I cuz it was cuz my elbow was worse so it was a lil numb, cuz anj had tapped it and I didn't feel a thing....anyhow..so that was the second "injury" that I got in the past few days....with the help of Ethan...it's kinda funny cuz he loves to go to ppl and tell them "look what I gave John" but when we say "so u did it on purpose?" he's like "no I didn't, but I gave it to him"...I guess the only we can do, which we have been, is shake our heads and let him think what he wants.
this is what my elbow looks like...infact it's a lot prettier now with the dried blood marks running down my arm...well it's not really but..it looks more like red water to me...anyhow


that's what it looks like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm yeah u mis-spelt Enough .....enough dpesnt have a T at the end of it!!

Anonymous said...

doesn't*