CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm not crazy, I'm just a lil unwell

I'm post about this now cause I wont be able to tomrrow, cause I have to go to bed early....
on Wednesday I'm gonna be taking my GED test and I'm gonna need all the prayers I can get...here's how it's gonna go...
the tests start at 7:30am, so I have to be up and 5:30am..to eat bfast and get ready and stuff....stuff meaning drinking coffee and other cafinated drinks....
and it only gets worse from there...instead of having it done in 2 day I have all the test to do in one day..and thats 9 hr's of none stop testing...ok well we will have lunch break...but not many others.
so I'm guessin by the time I'm done I'll eather be really stressed and go home and crash in bed for the rest of the day...or be crazy from school overload.....
anyhow, please pray that I do good and don't go crazy or get stressed.

0 comments: