CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

At Hell's Gates

As told by John Gamage
WARNING: the following may cause sour eyes, neck aches and make u thing " this guy is STUPID" otherwise ENJOY!!

"Behind me, a wall, of darkness so think u feel you can reach out and feel it, but so quiet it's defining.
Before me stands a fiery, blood stained, gate...with only one way to go I open the gate with my heart beating in my head...

Behind the gate is a vast land of nothingness for as fare as the human eye can see...remains of what ,to me, looked like animals and vegetation was nothing but heaps of ash on the pains...
there's only one path, and tat leads in every direction, except one, straight.....from walking to the right until u feel you've circled the world three times over to suddenly turn to the left and do the same thing all over again...

back and forth, back and forth..up and down, forwards and backwards...I began to wonder if this was going to be my end ......with no shade to protect me from the sun or anywhere to sit without being burnt I was sure this must be the end...I myself felt like a walking flame, my feet felt so hot I probably could have set a whole forest ablaze....
Finally when all seemed lost, well actually all was lost but when it felt like things just couldn't get any worse, I saw it...a door...

I walked up to it and leaned heavily against it...from the other side I heard the most foulest of laughter anyone could passably hear..and screaming that were so mangled I couldn't even make out the word to what they were saying...

My throat felt as dry as the land around me and I slowly placed my head on the handle, the blood in my body, sounded like drums in my ear....

I pushed the door open, my life flashed before my eyes, before me was a creature I couldn't even begin to describe.....this picture was the closest think that I could use
TRANSLATION:

yesterday, my sis went to a camp, for a week, and left Kaden for us to take care of..I thought this up while I was out..NO OFFENCE is meant, I thought it was quite funny..

0 comments: