CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

ppl close to me

these are not all in order..besides my bro...all the rest are equal...somewhatthe unmatchable, my bro, but go ahead a keep trying to match him...it's funny to no girl knows me more then Mush does...she's so cool as-well as a lot of other things

my "evil god mother" Annie and Lisa...their both really cool, sexy ppl
MD

Cherry



Grace....Capricorns rock this world


Terri luv
I was thinking, well I know but saying I think makes me sound smarter, that no matter how many times I brush my hair or put gels in it, I will still never be able to match her beauty

3 comments:

Boo ya said...

giggle. intresting. didnt know it was u john...love ya

Maltese King said...

yeah..I figured some ppl didn't know I was Maltese..thats why I put these up

Anonymous said...

You don't need to spend hours gelling yer hair to look nice, man! --natural always looks best