CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Like whats up dude?

Since I was unable to get on in the last few daz I'm gonna fill myself in here...

Sunday night...it got to late to go and get a movie so around 11:30-12 me and Dee-Dee..(aka Charity) besides to watch Troy since I have it..so we did and when we finished it was like 3:30..but Dee-Dee and I were hungry so we went to find something to eat and she gets this idea to see who can drink the most kids shampane,or however u spell that,... the kids had had some earlier on in the day, so we get a new bottle and pour half of it into the already empty one..I knew I wasn't gonna drink the whole thing so I just poured a cup..she however in like, max 5mins, chugged her whole half ...I took a pix but she didn't want me to put it up...we were acting like "drunken pirates" we were....then after that I went to bed...woke up first around 9:30 cuz my bro, Nate, walked in my room..but then went back to sleep till 10:30 or 11.....after b-fast we sat around trying to figure out what to do till 15 till 1..at one I was gonna call one of my friends that lives in Germany....but at one my mom gets the idea to call her parents so I wasn't able to...can't say I was the happiest of a person then.....

so yeah Nate took us older ones the the mall, Livi, myself, charlies, and Kev...
first we walked around a bit, Nate was looking for some clothes store, and we went to a book store so I could get another book, but as it turned out it was more then I thought is was so I didn't get it... I could have gotten a different book, but stupid me didn't think about it till it was to late....anyhow we ended up going to the arcade and chilling there, we had our seconds annual air hockey tournament...and I came 3 this yr..charlies won...below Nate...but since he was hosting the event he didn't count..so she got $5 as a prise....after that..lets see..we went to a jumba juice...for Nate to celebrate his..and charlies victory, mind u I did take pix and even film but due to requests to not put them up I wouldn't be able to, and after that he dropped us off and went to get my other sis from work...

I don't remember what we did the rest of the day...oh yeah this kids went to the pool and I stayed back with Livi + charlies...then anj came home with Kaden...(rolls eyes) and I started to watch 300 but I had to watch K while anj went to get a movie.... he hardly stopped crying till she came home...what I finally did was plug my ears and just let him cry...mean I know but that's just me for u....and when she did get back and I re-started to watch it my parents came home so I had to stop again..but at least we have it now...YAY....ok and then....umm..yeah they put me on dinner dishes and when I was done that we watch the movie "The Holiday" it was ok..kinda funny..that ended at like 2 or so...

the next morning...Tuesday that is..when I got up I almost fell right back down....I couldn't see straight and felt like shit...so I went back to bed and slept till like...I think 5..basically I had to lil sleep and my body was going crazy on me..never happened before mind u..

that evening Livi and charlies made some Italian meal..it was really good..then Nate and Kerri took us out for desert..I had a apple pie ...it was Capital

0 comments: