CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 2, 2007

ballooning, I'm so tired of it

I got up at 8 or 8:30 this morning and went out ballooning till 1:30...it was so slow and boreing..thankfuly I had my book, Gates of Fire...it's really cool..if u haven't read it u should....but time just seemed to go so slow....but finally I got picked up..so I came home for about a hour or so and then went back out to a Cici's to again balloon and man it was boreing again...and at this place, they used to have Sprit but for some reason they took out the sprit and put up strawberry fanta...so that was a bummer so me cuz then I had to drink coke and rootbeer....I brought my book again so I was able to read some more and I also brought my poetry book that I'm re-writing so I did a bit of that...and watched a lil bit of carttoons till they changed the channel to soccer...not my fav....and to top all the day off, I was picked up late and then I had to go with my sis to pick up one of the other teams.....then on the way home we stopped to get gas..so we did but when we were about 20min from home my sis reolizes that she forgot the gas cap..soooo we went all the way back to the gas station just to find that the cap wasn't there...and now I'm home and have to get ready to go out tomorrow again....sigh

0 comments: