CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

the worst choise I'm making in my life.....or is it?

My dad wants me to graduate before we leave the states, hopefully this coming Oct though anything can happen as already has, but as all u that know me know...I hate school more then anything on this earth...and my parents know this..I've even asked them if I could burn my books...so now they tell me that if I don't start pressing in wit my work they'll cut my comp and phone time, which are the 2 things that keeps me going through-out the daz.....BUT I came up with a idea that I can't even believe I'm agreeing with..it go's like this...I have a friend that lives in Detroit that wants me to visit her...but I'm going to the FDTP in July-Aug so the only time I'd be able to would be in Sep..so...I already told my mom this and she thought it was brilliant....what I proposed to them, well my mom first to get her backing when I bring it to my dad, that if they let me go for at least one week I'd promise to start putting more time in my school and towards graduating before we leave, which would mean I cut my comp and phone time down...but in this case, of my own will,....cuz I need something to motivate me to do things and if I don't have anything I'm like "what the heck take ur time" so I don't "put my all" into what ppl want of me..but if they say yes I would have something to "strive" for..sure I'd have to get the money myself but who gives a F****? I don't, at personally if I don't no-one should...and besides there's a difference between "cutting down" and total cut off...I'd take the cut down over cut off any day...so this could be the worst or the best choice I could be making ...EVER....I hope, for my sake and those who hear from em that I'm right this time.

0 comments: