CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 7, 2007

blah blah blah...the rammbling of a bored soul

man..I'm so bored..well thats nothing new for me these daz...my sister went to another home to try and ween her son, Kaden, and she left the cell...which I took...so I was as happy as a clown..but not abuseing my "trust" or whatever u want to call it....
but then this morning someone called while I was in school, just returning a missed call, but after that my mom didn't want me to have the phone anymore...and she didn't give me a REAL reason...personaly I don't think 'cuz I'm the adult' is a real reason..but anyhow, a lil I found my nephew Ethan playing with it so I took it away from him, for me ofcouse..but then it was taken from me again...but by my dad this time...I haven't seen it since...but I'm gonna try and get it back tonight cuz I want to call some friends, or gf's if u look at the way my mom does..

and god it is so hot..I mean like I took a shower this morning...u can't tell that now...I could probably ring out my shirt and make a puddle on the floor....yesterday was worse though, cuz my dad had my clean out the adic, and all those thats lived with me or at least been in this place u know what I'm talking about...mainly Aaron since he lived in there for a while....so I was in there and I had a small fan blowing in but that didn't do anything..by the time I came out of there I looked like I had just been working out for about 2 hours straight in the garage or something like that.....I was dripping...

ok well all this is pretty much nonsence but thats what I do when I'm bored...just talk, or in this case write whatever I'm thinking about at the time...with only two of my fingers..I don't touch tipe but I can still go quite fast with few mistakes...

sometimes I get this sudden earg to run ans smash my head in the wall...it's kinda weird..kinda the same when I'm mad or something bugs me..the main thing that calms me down is to listen to some realy realy hard rock..like full blast, bass up...and after I pretend to be yelling my brains out a few, or playing on a imaginary bass I calm down and can think somewhat straight and reolize that it was quite stupid for me to have been bugged by that thing....unless the situtaion has to do with one of my freinds as it did yesterday...I listened to cell full cd's and still couldn't calm down...for me my friends mean more to me then anything else I have or know..besides other friends....I don't know it must be a Capricorn thing, but thats the way I am...if something is "wrong" with them I "make" myself feel it too so I can try and help them..sometimes it doesn't work so good and then I get even more bugged that I couldn't...
I'm realy messed up huh? lol, gosh I make myself laugh sometimes, I ask questions with an answer I already know.

it's funny, out of all my fam my style of music is the most "wacked up", or at least thats what I'm told...my fam doesn't like hard rock, or not all of them, but me..I live off of that....rap? the only ones that like rap besides me is Livi..and ...Livi...or yeah my sis Charlies likes Jaydee, but who doesn't?...post ppl like pop but not realy the kinda I like, and I'm sure to hear about it when they don't...lol...I'm just the strange lil boy

0 comments: