CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 3, 2007

oh look...it's me

ok I figured I still some pix up for all those ppl who don't know who I am...or haven't heard of the Maltese kings


ok, this is me at 6 months, I think I was the cutest
baby ever..I mean heck what not to like?








alright moving along, I'm about...maybe 4 yr's here and Mike, the other Maltese king, is maybe 6....I forgot what we were doing playing in that hole..I remember it happening but not why we were doing it.








and this is Matt and I, my coolest and favorit brother,

and same..4 yrs, I think it was taken on the same day as the other one


now moving up a few yr's, skipping all my ugly ones..lets see....

















these were good times...I'm the shrim in the left corner





ok, I'm lossing track of how old I at in these





but yeah whatever..their pix

but I do know I was doing school..crazy stuff






ok I know I was 16 here...aka Lil Mouse







there was a country night so I was like what the heck? why not "become one"







ight..well I don't have any newer ones of me on the comp I'm on now..stupid me..but I'll add on when I get more

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and way that your blog has some problems. And it just turns out that you were just a little uglier as a kid. FATTY!

Maltese King said...

lol....