CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 4, 2007

back to work..

well last time I wrote bout the work the guys..Aaron + Arthur said I didn't give credit where credit was do..so this time I'm correcting that error...ok THEY did most of the work..I was just like a goffer running around doing little things here and there..like moving the scrap wood or taking out the logs or moving the mud...stuff like that...the main thing I did in this whole prodject it destroy the porch..or whatever it is...that we were going to destroy anyhow mind u..what can I say destroying is so much funner...I feel so good with myself to smash something..it's also a great way to vent ur frustrations without hurting anyone besides ur-self if u smash ur foot instead of the wood....oh yeah..and James worked hard too..u know all those phone calls can be very draining...lol...jk...he did work....probably more them me

anyhow here are some pix of the boys working so hard....we did do some other work...replaceing door knobes..but alsa my batteries died again..I'm recharging them now but I think I need to get new ones..






























2 comments:

Aaron said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You did a mans work, and put in a mans hours. I'm serious, I must have seen at least three drops of sweat on you that one time. You may have even touched a tool. We couldn't have done it without you!

Just kidding man, thanks for the help!

Boo ya said...

aha, its arthur!! so cute! gee i miss those guys already!!! give them all my loveee