CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Changing names

John is such a common name..I don't like it that much...and besides where I'm going there is this other guy, a uncle, who's also named John..so it's gonna get complicated...so I was thinking about changing my name..this might come as a shock or even worse but I want to change it to Odysseus..I think that how u spell it....u know the name of the Greek guy that thought of making the Trojan horse...I think it's a really cool name..and plus how many ppl would have that name? next to none that how many..so yeah I'm changing my name to Odysseus.

4 comments:

Queen of Clubs said...

GET A LIFE.. oh it's not suck.. it's such.. a common name

Boo ya said...

such love.....hmmm......

john i dont think u should call yourself odyssesous. i mean its a cool name and all but hmm...no...john is coolios

Xact Claims Services said...

hahaha, olivia you sounds like my older sister when she comments on my blog.

John Paul is original, stick with that pal!

Maltese King said...

well thats cuz she's MY older sis and I guess they all sound the same